Easter Bank Holiday Cartoon Diary

Last Easter Bank Holiday weekend I sketched out a diary of the Team Cuttlefish events. We had a great weekend and I've always found it is fun to draw out the good bits of a holiday, party or event in a Cartoon Zine style.

We drove round Northumberland visiting the ruins Brinkburn Priory, Chesters Roman Fort on Hadrians Wall, Warkworth Castle and Aydon Hall all of which a English Heritage properties I think. Warkworth Village was good and the stroll along the River Coquet was great but we missed a boat trip to the Hermitage. Watching the Kite Surfers on Druridge Bay was great but I wasted about 100 photos failing to catch a decent shot.

It was Royal Wedding weekend and we celebrated by watching Newcastle Eagles Basketball Team win their final game of the Season. I'll always remember the risk of snow at Tynemouth while the rest of the country was sweating through a heat wave. I had to rub ice cream on my legs to warm them up.

Ink on A4 paper.

Comments

  1. That is indeed a good way to spend the Bank Holiday. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment